Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has seen the water this morning and what the tide looks like.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
JD7.62 said:
No way Id go out in this stiff North wind. Its easier to fight the wind on the way out then it is to on the way in. Thats just me though....
Yeah I'm with you on that! It would suck to have my mirage drive break on my pa!

I would wait til this afternoon when the wind dies down some.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep, thats when im going anyways. prolly around 1 or 2 today. im not rich so i dont have to worry bout my peddle drive breaking, just have to hold on to my paddle : P. think the wind will start to head east later on?

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
yep, thats when im going anyways. prolly around 1 or 2 today. im not rich so i dont have to worry bout my peddle drive breaking, just have to hold on to my paddle : P. think the wind will start to head east later on?
True but fighting that wind while paddling is almost as bad . Took me forever to get back last time haha

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea, i dont go out far on good days even though. I'm still a bit green on kayaks, so i try to stay <1 mile to shore.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
leeroy87 said:
Lol trust me I am by no means rich....some people might say my priorities are mixed up but I think they are straight.

There are many things that could happen that could put even a paddle yakker at the mercy of the winds.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
indeed. i think we all have our guilty pleasures we spend big bucks on. for me its fishing gear, no van staal or anything, but i got some nice stuff, just a cheaper kayak.

·
PrettyAwesomeWhiteGuy
1,503 Posts
Paddling and peddling sucks with that N wind. I hate the feeling of barely making any progress when fighting it. Much rather peddle against it though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts