Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<SPAN class=postbody>I know the water has been rough lately but let's see if we can get together a couple of dives before the winter sets in and hunting season takes over my life.

The plan is 2 dives on Pensacola beach rubble on the above date with Wednesday the 10th as the alternate. Meet up at the shop for those of us requiring gear is 5 Pm or prior leaving as quickly as possible for an onsite brief of about 5:45 and in the water before the fading light of the day. For those requiring advance class navigation dives, I have arranged for a NAUI Instructor to be onsite. Please remember your compass.

Once that dive is complete we will re-enter the water for a night dive once it is good and dark. Sunset is at around 6:25 so there will be ambient light until around 6:45 or later. Likely at or around 7:30 we will kick out for the night dive so we can see the reef come alive! Remember, you will need a primary light, a secondary light and a personal marker (tank light) for the night dive.

This invitation is for all open water divers, not just advance class students. Please come out and have a good time.

Please look here for updates or you can reach me on my cell @ 501 2109 FL local area code.

Post dive will occur somewhere nearby and is usually a good time. Hope to see you there.

Chris

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
I will walk thru any dark alley in detroit in the middle of the night with hundred dollar bills hanging out of my pocket (in fact I've slept in a few of them alleys), but I don't go in the woods or water at night! When we would go camping I would carry a pistol to the outhouse at night. Just scares the poop outta me for some reason.

So do spiders and centipedes for that matter.

Yes, let the lafter begin.:)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yeah I'll be the old guy with the old boat and the kids thatlook like my grand kids . My two girls are comin out, my wife's idea of camping is the Marriot inn.Anyway we'll see ya out there I'm looking forward to the whole sharkin experience. Should be a blast!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts