Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping for bigger and better, but I'll take what I can get. My nephew got broken off twice and I managed to land this Sandbar.

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
nice sandy Wrangler! Hard to be mad with a 6 footer on the beach! The tigers are out there and soon I believe we will have a good story about a mako on the sand! Have a safe trip and lets do some fishing when you return. UGLY

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice sandy Wrangler! Hard to be mad with a 6 footer on the beach! The tigers are out there and soon I believe we will a good story about a mako on the sand! Have a safe trip and lets do some fishing when you return. UGLY
Thanks Ugly! I just finished day 1 of a 14 day hitch and my fishing partner is leaving to join the Marines when I get home. It's getting too cool for the wife to come out without being constantly hounded to pack up and leave. I did get "Realtor" out of the house one night last week and he even admitted to me how this LBSF could be addictive. Wouldn't be surprised if I see him more on the sand. I will definitely give you a shout when I get home from work for an evening of fishing and to swap lies. :thumbup:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Thanks Ugly! I just finished day 1 of a 14 day hitch and my fishing partner is leaving to join the Marines when I get home. It's getting too cool for the wife to come out without being constantly hounded to pack up and leave. I did get "Realtor" out of the house one night last week and he even admitted to me how this LBSF could be addictive. Wouldn't be surprised if I see him more on the sand. I will definitely give you a shout when I get home from work for an evening of fishing and to swap lies. :thumbup:
I am going to go out in the gulf with Jim on Sunday for the first time fishing from a boat in about 20 years. I cant wait!!!! I look forward to exchanging some truths that are so crazy they just sound like fish stories!!!! Good thing for cameras! UGLY

1 - 8 of 8 Posts