Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Etrade92 has been after me to introduce him to some bay snappers. So this morning I met him at the launch at the crack of dawn....nope.... strke that it was still freaking dark ! Lol ! Anyway I broke out the ol numbers book not knowing if any of my old numbers were still any good.....it's been many years since I last visited my bay numbers. They're still good ! I caught two 18" inchers and Evan got big fish of the trip with a 21" incher. We should have limited but we both lost and missed some nice ones. We caught several undersized as well. We didn't take enough bait and we ran out before we could limit. We went through a box of cigs and a box of pogies pretty quickly. Had a good time , caught some fish , checked and confirmed some old numbers , home a little after noon . Fried snapper , hushpuppies , baked beans , and French fries made a mighty fine supper today !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
VIP of the PFF
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol ! I forgot, but I did at least catch a grouper.....but it was undersized. Only short by about a foot . Lol !
On a side note I've been one of those people that have never really saw the need for one of the spot locking trolling motors , but after bottom fishing several spots in Evan's boat and not having to pull the anchor all day and not having to throw a marker bouy.... was NICE !!!

·
VIP of the PFF
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You got that right ! A whole lot easier on an old man ! Lol ! I'm going to start putting a little $ aside for one, so I'll be set when my hand steer trolling motor goes out .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts