Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Penn Senator 6/0 114hlw with Aftco all roller guide 150# class custom wraped rod FOR SALE

I really dont want to sell this combo, but i really want to buy a gps/fishfinder combo for my new boat.....:banghead The real is a penn 6/0 wide spool (114hlw). The reel has beenhardley used but taken care of, the reel is in GREAT CONDITION w/ a brand new spool of 60#(thecombocan handleup to 150# line)pink ande mono. The rod is truely somthing speacial and very hard to part with for me. The rod is a 7'ft150# classall custom wrapedaftco slick butrod with ALL ROLLER GUIDES, padded just above the reel for comfort. This set up is perfect for trolling, edge bottom fishing, or just winching a stuborn ass grouper or aj out of the rocks! LIKE I SAID IT IS IN FINE CONDITION!!! I am sitting firm on 260. The reel alone depending on where you buy from sells form 169.99-199.99 and the rod is worth well over 250.00, so in my mind 260.00 is a hell of a deal! CALL ME IF YOUR INTERESTED @850-207-1482

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
RE: Penn Senator 6/0 114hlw with Aftco all roller guide 150# class custom wraped rod FOR SALE

for gator tamer - how old is reel and can you post pictures

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE: Penn Senator 6/0 114hlw with Aftco all roller guide 150# class custom wraped rod FOR SALE

1.5 years old, one of the pics has a picture of the reel.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

did you have trouble looking at the pictures?

·
Registered
80 Posts

Yeah, when I click on the link for the pictures, I get a new window with the Forum Startup Page.:banghead

1 - 7 of 7 Posts