Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Used Penn 5500 SS Spinning reel in excellen condition spooled with 20lb. Power Pro. The reel is on a Penn Graphite Spinning Rod Model # Pl220S70 7' 12-20lb Test. I paid $115 for the rod and $75 for the reel at Outcast + tax.... I'd like to get $75 back out of it. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Justin

850-712-6686

·
Registered
46 Posts
ok so all that right sold on there adds are ass and those that dont are kewl ok got and will rember it just new to the PFF and still learning the ropes but thanks to people who are like u and lend a helping hand makes me feel all warm in side thanks thought i would not find that northen ass wipe mind but you make me feel right at home here in ths south ...

·
Registered
540 Posts
Don't take it too hard, sdarby. Most all of us have done something stupid on the forum before. I consider myself fortunate to have such good company to keep me honest. Hopefully one day you will as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
will being i ask about 25 people about old post and you are the only one to do that i feel iam treat good by most but there is always that one or two who try to make feel like a newbe ass thanks

·
Registered
540 Posts
Looks like your just learning to type!!! loosen up buddy just bustin your balls no hard feelings feel free to dish it out back its all good!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
typeo

sorry for the mistakes my IV lines get in the way sometimes and be one enough meds to kill a horse doesn't help but i keep trying lol:thumbup:

But I am still here kicking trying to get stuff so i can go deep sea fishing
docs say it will help being i have stage 4 cancer and they only give me 6 to 12 months lol but iam ok so sorry i miss spell some words

·
Registered
8,431 Posts
You just never know with old ads. I had a nice stag-handled LL Bean 2004 anniversary knife (Schrade PH2) for sale on here back in 2008. I had no takers and I forgot all about it.
Last year I got an e-mail from a guy in Maine asking if it was still for sale. I told him that I still have it. He said that a co-worker's son was coming back from Iraq, he collected LL Bean Anniversary knives and that was the only one he didn't have. His friend wanted to get it for him for a homecoming present. So, off to Maine the knife went.
He had googled "2004 LL Bean Anniversary Knife" and that old ad popped up. So you never know. Doesn't hurt to ask.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts