Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Penn Mag reels for sale. These are high speed reels with magnetic cast control. Stainless steel main and pinion gear. Penn 4/0 size drag washers.

(1) Penn Mag 990 w/box, paperwork, and tool. Looks to have never been used. $125.00.

(1) Penn Mag 980 used in excellent condition. Just serviced. $45.00. I will have another 980 finished when the new carbonex drag washers come in.

I have boxes of reels that I have had since the 80's in my attic. I sold most of the mint in box reels about 3 years ago. Probably about 30 Penn, Mitchell, and Shakespeare. If interested you can look on eBay for my sold auctions under handi2. My eBay user name. I don't have junk..!!

Now I have a bunch of different reels I will be selling plus a bunch of Penn and Mitchell reel parts. I would rather offer them up on here that go thru the eBay deal again. I also have some antique bamboo rods and plenty of good rods I'll be putting on the forum for you to see.

Attachments

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
One of the Penn 980's is sold. I will have the other ready in a few day's.

I also have never used brand new black and gold Penn 704Z in the box. The handle was robbed so I ordered a new one. I will post it when the handle comes in.

Thank's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.