Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum members, little follow up, Iposted about a week ago about aboat load of things I am bringingover on my next trip home to P,cola...Penn 30-80 stand-up rods, Penn 7ft heavy action offshore spinning rods, and some of the same spinningrods in a medium action, Cabo PTSconventional combo's for flat linning live baits forKings, many we have sold in P,cola, folks are Snapper and Grouper fishing with them. We will be bringing the Last of The Quantum Catalyst PTSsaltwater inshore spinning reels, we have some 30's and 40's and the price is the same asit was at the Vault sale... $65.00 for a 30 and $69.00 for a 40. Will also be bringing some 5'6" 50-130lb tuna rods with all Aftco hardware, aluminum reel seat and aluminum gimbal. The Surf fishing is reallystarting to get good, so I will be bringing so really great combo's, most likely 10ft combo's and some 12ft combo's. If there is something you have been thinking of gearing up with, feel free to give me a call, I may have it, and can bring it with me. I have compiled a list of those of you who have contacted me on things you are wanting, and I will have those things with me. If those of you who have contacted me, wouldgive me a buzz, so I can get your local phone numbersso when I get home to P'cola, I can call you sowe can decide on a place to meetup to hand all this stuff out. For the next couple of days I am going to start putting pictures of 2 or 3 of the things I will be bringing, and before I get hometo P,colaI will, or should have pic's of everything I am bringing so you can have just a little better idea of what everything looks like. Look so forward to meeting more forum members. Here are few pic's of some Penn 7ft heavy action combo's and some pic's of the Cabo combo's.

Hope everyone has a blessed Easter weekend.

Grouper Snupper 770-355-1484

1 - 4 of 4 Posts