Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a penn battle 3000 spooled with 20lbpower pro. it is in used condition but very good condition maybe a scuff/scratch here and there it needs a part that can be ordered straight from penn i can give you the part number. ( i took a part out to replace a part that i lost while cleaning my 4000) nothing wrong with it other than it missing that one part. i've ordered parts from penn before usually only takes 2-3 business days

40$

Battle 8000

used 3 times has a couple scuffs/scratches still has that new reel silent spin. spooled with 450yds of 50lb power pro. Reel cost me 119.99$ and the 500yd pack of power pro was 54$. will sell for 85$

text me at 678-850-6257 or email me . if after 3pm feel free to give me a call

·
Registered
854 Posts
Super interested in that Battle 8000... Just sent a PM, but not sure if it went through... I will be in Pcola this weekend, would love to check it out...

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
both still for sale sorry if any of you have messaged me and i haven't gotten back to you. if you haven't heard from me message me again

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
still for sale. if you have already messaged me about this i may have lost your number so just send me another message

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
located in fort walton beach but willing to drive as far as navarre to the west and destin to the east

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
the 3000 and 8000 are both still for sale if you want pics or something let me know if interested and i can send them to you. text me at 6788506257 or pm me on here.

Also have a 10ft Penn torque Surf Rod only used once in great condition doesn't eve look used- retail 119$ +tax sale price 85$ no tax of course

1 - 14 of 14 Posts