Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Penn 750/Slammer combo, NEW

4K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  lostkeytackle 
#1 ·
During my tackle clearance sell, I have brand new Penn 750 Spinfisher reels in combo with a Penn Slammer rod for only $99.99 which is less than the price of the reel. Other combos have also been lowered for drastic savings. Every rod and reel has been marked down from 10-80%. Fresh water tackle at least 30% off. Gulp shrimp at only $4.99. Lost Key Tackle located at the corner of Blue Angel Parkway and Dog Track Road. 458-6552.

#6 ·
Steve,

Don't know if you were the one who helped us out Sunday, but thanks to whoever at your place for getting my wife a fresh water licence, under the circumstances. That is a very nice shop, a lot bigger than I thought, and we willbe back. It was cool sunday, Ieven saw a new fishing friend there hanging out.

#8 ·
Yea just a few, and an undersize bass hit a cricket. I have a question though, if you have ever fished this area. When I was younger my dad lived on Lapaz off Lillian, he had a house on the bay and the lot across the street was a fresh water canal, where we had a ramp. We used to catch all the bream you could stand. We'll I took my father-in-law in there with his new boat, and we did not catch much at all, the water was no where near as fresh, and one neighbor came out and said there were some gators in there now. However, there were more mullet in there than I have ever seen, anywhere! Idid not see the first turtle either.I walked down from the bridge on blue angel one time and saw mullet near that bridge (Bayou Marcus), I thought they were just lost then. I could have filled a tractor trailer in an hour, what we saw sunday. How hard would it be to cast net in there? (snags!!) A big heron took off down the canal at one point and the water just exploded under him for at least 250 yards. It looked like he was doing a run down it just to scare the mullet sitting on the surface. Something else weird. The big house where you go in from the bay, has a shorthair pointer, that comes running wide open, and stops at the last minute in a cloud of dust, then he takes a dump. He did this every time we passed by (4 times). It was a great day to me, I miss fresh water, this salt water stuff isway different.

#10 ·
I do not have the Shimano's, Outcast has this territory for all jigging equipment. I do have a rod that has proven to be just as good, that is made by Challenger. Rated for 80-200 #. I have sold a lot of these and my customers are very pleased. Suggest you match it up with a Torium 30 or a Tekota 700 or 800 if you like a heavy duty level wind. I have a selection of Pro Fishing butterfly jigs as well.

#21 ·
Any 750 combo's left?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.