Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this thing, and i love it. Mr. Steve at LostKeyspooled it with 40lb. yo-zuri mono for me. this is one high speed reel! I reccomend you get one if you're looking for a high speed reel! It came down to this reel, the ShimanoTLD-25, and Penn 113H 4/0. Mr. Steve talked me into this beast, and I'm glad I did it. Going out to test it tomorrow against sharks with Bladeco, wish me luck!

·
Registered
958 Posts
They are nice reels, I am not sure about the 20# drag though??? Good luck on the shark fishing cause the tiger fishing the gators were doing last night didnt end up so well!!!!!

:clap:clap:clap GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, nevermind. thought that was off......scales broken! i didnt think that red was 15 pounds! :banghead

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigFishKB (10/7/2007)They are nice reels, I am not sure about the 20# drag though??? Good luck on the shark fishing cause the tiger fishing the gators were doing last night didnt end up so well!!!!!

:clap:clap:clap GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

haha thats funny..... :banghead

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wishiniwasfishin07 (10/7/2007)you catch anything on it yet?
i HAD 2 nice grouper. go them in sight, and they took off and broke me off on the portside seawall. i need to go wit bladeco, he knows how to catch shark, but he's sick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts