Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my father in laws and it needs a new side plate and put back together. Can somebody do this and have the replacement side? Thanks

Attachments

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
Pompano Joe or Keith (Ocean Master) can both do it for you. Keith has like every Penn part known to mankind... haha.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I have not dealt with joe yet, but Keith ( oceanmaster) is as nice as can be. When he works on your reel he explains all he did and will show you pics of what the insides looked like.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Should be back in town late tomorrow night. Be glad to help. I'm sure Keith will as well. I'm in the Tiger Point area. Keith is in GB Proper. You can reach me at 850-516-2409 or PM Keith. He'll probably chime in tomorrow. We'll both treat you right!

joe

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,123 Posts
I don't have that side plate anymore. All I have is new ones that are bright red and do not have the accessible drag like yours. All I have are the 113H side plates in that color.

Joe will probably have one or it's off to ebay.

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,123 Posts
Hey Chaps I do have one. It doesn't have the accessible drag but its the right color and will work fine. No charge for the part.

Keith

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Hey Chaps I do have one. It doesn't have the accessible drag but its the right color and will work fine. No charge for the part.

Keith
Another example of how these guys go the extra mile to help someone out in a pinch. Thanks Keith & Joe. Gotta love it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts