Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visited Pelican Bay Marine on Monday to talk to someone about parking problem child there and getting thier assistance in selling her. The owner wasn't there, but I spoke to another fellow who said I should call back. Well, I sent them an email that linked them to the "problem child for sale" thread on this site and I've called reapetedly every day since. Not once has the phone been answered or my call been returned.

So for the record, from one small business man to another, Pelican Bay Marine, YOU SUCK. It's got to be hard to sell a boat if your not there or can't return phone calls. When I don't want to work for someone, I call them and tell them to find another engineer. :looser:Flipbird

Sorry Chris but it is boating related.:hoppingmad

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,546 Posts
Hey maybe you are asking too much for a boat dealer to sell a boat. Just kidding, but I believe I would look somewhere else. They definitely sound not too aggressive in boat sales. Maybe even alergic to work.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I sat down with one of the guys in there about listing my boat. He was going to do some research and get back with me. Since he never called,Iassumed that he didn't want to list it for what I wanted to sell it for. A phone call either way would have been appreciated. They do seem to be a little laaazzzyyy.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At least I'm not the only one. Maybe he doesn't want any competition to those Sea Strike boats he's trying to sell. Anyway, the heck with them, I'll do something different. Sorry for the rant, I need to make myself wait 10 minutes or so before I post when angry:banghead

·
Registered
269 Posts
That boat is already all over the internet. The one and only way to move that boat lies in your price. Price the thing right and it will sell.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buzzbait-I've done quite a bit of boat pricing research over the last 6 months both with this boat and the new one I bought. Based on what I've found out in the market place, my price is in the ball park. If you don't mind, please share your opinion of what the orange boat will sell for. Thanks

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">2004 SAILFISH 266 cc, 26' 0'' 26' 0'' REDUCED, AGAIN - Twin Yamaha 225 4 stroke, 5 year warranty, 160 hours. Bow cushions, remote operated windlass with extra anchor, Auto Pilot, Garmin 2010C, with both East and West coast chips, remote spotlight, UHF, AM/FM/CD 4 speaker marine system, 3 battery system with installed shore charger. 6 type 1 life jackets, lines and bumpers, seat rest, 35 gal live well. All the fishing and offshore packages Sailfish offers. Outriggers, Continental trailer with new brakes and tires. This boat is a fishing machine. Must sell, becoming a snowbird. $56,500.00<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/9/2/89584692.htm<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: .7pt; mso-padding-alt: 1.5pt 1.5pt 1.5pt 1.5pt" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8">

Mark W</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
269 Posts
There you go daddytime. Mark somewhat confirmed my stab of mid to low 50's for your rig. You still asking $65,000? Any lookers at all?

·
Registered
338 Posts
You would think one of those Auburn or Gator fans that is so die hard would buy it just because its damn sure Orange.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts