Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an adjustable boat seat and pedestal that came off my25 Aquasport. It's been sitting in my garage for years and I need to clear out the garage. The seat is in good condition with no cracks in the plastic and the pedestal is in pretty good condition. One of the plastic knobs forlocking the seat in place is broken in half and the other knob for locking the seat onto the pedestal is slightly bent, but neither of these thingshinders the functionality of the seat and I believe you can replace them at West Marine. The seat is about 36" high mounted on the pedestal. The pedestal looks like it could be shortened if you needed it to be. I'm asking $99 or best offer. If anyone needs one, I'll also be listing a bimini top as soon as I can clean the garage enough to get to it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I need something to use as a captain's chair on my pontoon boat. I don't need the pedestal as I already have Garlick post and spyder plates. Do you think the seat would mount to the Garlick plates and does it come with any cushions or can any be added?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts