Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird storm moving Southeast-ish. Looks sporty.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rhut-roh!

Fast mover and building!

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
I told the wife it was weird that the storm was coming from the north. Sky’s have been an Erie color since. That’s in north pcola/cantonment. Hope everyone made it back home safe. Being from Kansas green skies freak me out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I told the wife it was weird that the storm was coming from the north. Sky’s have been an Erie color since. That’s in north pcola/cantonment. Hope everyone made it back home safe. Being from Kansas green skies freak me out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those happen when the aliens use the lightning bolts to deposit pods into the ground.

Or wait, that was a movie, never mind... maybe....

·
Registered
404 Posts
I bet the pass looks freakish with Barry, up to 14 ft waves, South wind and outgoing tide this afternoon is recipe for stacking waves that will destroy any recreational vessel.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I would not want to see it up close and personal, but I would love to see it just to see it. Like if I didn't have to be there. :whistling:

·
Registered
567 Posts
I bet the pass looks freakish with Barry, up to 14 ft waves, South wind and outgoing tide this afternoon is recipe for stacking waves that will destroy any recreational vessel.
And tows crossing the pass. Towboat traffic is probably shut down.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts