Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><span style="font-size: 9pt; COLOR: #1f5080; LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">
Got out early Friday morning with my Bro and his son Jordan. Wind was howling out of the South making for a rather chilly morning, but as soon as the sun came thru it warmed up nicely.Mark startsthings off with anice pompano that morning. Our goal for the day was to try and get 10 yr old Jordan his first Redfish. The water wasa little rough, but bait was fresh. Around 9:00am Mark hooks a nice Redfish lands ita quick picture andback he goes. A few minutes later my rod starts to pull hard. I grab itand pulled it in with out a fight and what do you know it's a Sea Turtle!! Removed the hook and off he goes into the sea. Meanwhile,Jordan takes off down the beach to goof off andhang out a bit.I see my pole double over Igrab it and the fight is on! Jordan finally gets back to us and the fish is landed it'sanother nice Redfish. I tellJordan "the next one is all yours." Wait and Wait and Wait..... Finally the far East Rod starts screaming and the fightis on forJordan he gets a quick lesson and he handles it like a Pro!! It was funny cause he was struggling with the fish and was so amazed at how powerful a big bull Red can be!! He landed the stud Redfish we get acouple pictures andrelease the fish. I was one Proud Uncle! What agreat way to end a perfect day.

</p>

·
Registered
515 Posts
Nice job! Stud pomp. Good job letting the little guy land a big red. Are you guys twins or did you chang shorts? Look the same!!!!

·
Super Moderator
29,299 Posts
Looks like ya'll had a heck-uv-a day brother!!! Congrats and excellent :takephoto!!!! I bet your youngin' enjoyed the heck outta himself too!:satisfied:

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
d45miller (25/04/2010)Nice job! Stud pomp. Good job letting the little guy land a big red. Are you guys twins or did you chang shorts? Look the same!!!!
Ha ha!!! Yeah we are identical twins 5 mins apart! We get asked that a lot!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts