Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is extremely short notice, but I will be staying in PCB next week. I was thinking about taking my boat but know nothing about the inshore fishery there. Then I considered hiring a guide and not dragging the boat down 2 1/2 hours. Can anyone recommend a good guide for inshore bay fishing or possibly near shore for that area?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I don't think that Capt Wes runs trips in Panama City Beach ... I am assuming that is where the OP is referencing when they say PCB. Now, if you are coming to Pensacola, definitely give Wes a call ... can't go wrong with him for sure!!

I highly recommend Capt. Wes Rozier @ 850-982-7858. He specializes in light tackle inshore and near shore fishing.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Bay fishing = Find some clear water where you can see the bottom. Jig artificials where the grass meets the sand. Pick up specks, flounder and redfish.

Near Inshore = 20 miles or less. Tons of public numbers online. Find a blip on the bottom and drop a live bait upcurrent of it. Be prepared to have company on most any reef you are on.

It's really that simple.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts