Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

381 - 400 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Free Chairs

We,(She) are re-organizing the BSH, our guest cottage, party place and got some newer furniture. They are not perfect, but sit or sleep me very well.

Send me a PM or Text 850-572-twelve twenty five, text only as I about deaf and can't understand the phone. I will send exact address. We are on the NW cove of Bayou Chico, south on Navy Blvd. & east of Old Corry Field Rd. chairs1.jpg

I will deliver if you don't have a truck. Up to 10 miles and you come and help me load them into my van.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Free air compressor to good home. Sparks fly when you turn it on. Think it might be the converter. I’m not mechanically inclined but maybe you can fix it. Bagdad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Land-Locked
1,119 Posts
Insulated Cooler Shipping Boxes. They're clean, nothing nasty has been in them. Figured someone might need them if they're traveling with meat or foor or something. I think the two large ones are about 18x16x16" or so. I can measure if it's important.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Concrete stain, Espresso color

We bought this locally at Sherwin Williams.
Ended up doing something else, so we didn't need this gallon.
There may have been a little used for sampling/testing, but it's pretty much a full jug.

Let me know if you want it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Bike racks, wall mount

I have two used bike racks that I no longer need.
Each rack holds one bike by the top tube and has a small wire shelf integrated to hold helmet, gloves, etc.

They work great, but due to space limitations, I had to find a different storage method... she says it's because I have too many bikes. I say it's because there's not enough space!

Send me a PM if you want them.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Free Char-Broil smaller gas grill. 2 burner, stand w/wheels. Not purty, but works well (even the igniter!). Needs a cleaning, and has some surface rust. Heck throw away the grill when it wears out and save the stand for a nice light rolling fish cleaning table base, like I did with my last one! Need your own tank/gas. In Pace.

381 - 400 of 404 Posts