Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 407 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
GM truck 1500 stock fender flares 2000 to 2006 body

I'm in
I have a set of stock black abs flares that came off of our 2001 suburban.
Fit pickups and tahoes too.

·
Registered
476 Posts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I would like to have that Desantis holster if it fits a 642.
I've got a magazine , looks to fit either a Marlin or a Remington. Also have a few .338 shells (loaded). I will post a picture in a few minutes and maybe somebody will recognize the mag.
Ok, here's the mag. All it says is Long Rifle Only. No manufacturere. There are 5 .338 shells. A bipod for an AR. (has some rust) and a small box of clips that I was told went to a belt feed gun. If anybody wants any of them, just say so.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
ok my return giveaway item for the 338 ammo is

sagia 12 rear stock

gun trader guide 13th edition

shooters bible 1985 no76

and a low end gun mag from i think the name is j anna something, toss a few names back to me ill know it if i here it, look how the end of the mag is bent down this is how it is suppose to be for that gun

·
Registered
313 Posts
Dibs on the 30.06 Brass

I need those Remington Model 7 bases. I will offer up right now a big can of once-fired 30/06 brass and will look around for other stuff when I get home. Thanks. Chase I will send a PM.
Dibs on the 30.06 Brass

·
Registered
313 Posts
My offering

I have an 18.0 volt RYOBI cordless drill and flash light & charger,The batteries wont hold a charge very long. So i just bought me a new craftsmsn,The drill and light were in too good of shape to throw away, so if you want to buy you a new battery it will make a fine drill.

GONE

murphyslaw-- Picked these items up. --He needs to add something....

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Mac the Knife said:
I have an 18.0 volt RYOBI cordless drill and flash light & charger,The batteries wont hold a charge very long. So i just bought me a new craftsmsn,The drill and light were in too good of shape to throw away, so if you want to buy you a new battery it will make a fine drill.
Pm sent

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Forum Runner

·
Registered
232 Posts
i have 1 box winchester 300wsm ballistic silvertip 19 rounds
1 box winchester xpert steel shot 12 gauge 3 1/2inches, bb shot 22 rounds
1 box remington 22 hornet, 45 gr. hp 44 rounds

i live in beulah out by the dump.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Great idea with this "Pay It Forward" thread. I wish I would have seen it earlier though. I sure could have used the model seven scope base. I do have something to offer up though. I have 31 rounds of 8mm Mauser still in boxes. I got them as part of a package deal of ammo and I don't have an 8mm. They are Remington 170 gr soft point Core-Loct. They might need to be cleaned up a little but you can't beat the price.
Ammo will be going to Chevelle.

21 - 40 of 407 Posts