Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

361 - 380 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Free charcoal grey carpet floor mats for Chevy/gmc pickup fits 2007 1/2 - 2014 ext. cab Silverado/sierra. Took me out and put in husky liners when new. No stains hardly used.
Free99
Located in Milton can meet in pcola during the week though

·
Reel Insurance
3,789 Posts
I have a front load dryer up for grabs. Not all the settings on the control board work but the timed dry works and I think maybe the delicate cycle. We used it in this condition for the last 6 months until we replaced it finally. Shoot me a PM if interested. Would like it gone this weekend. I have a hand truck and can help load, but will not deliver. Located in north west Pensacola. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Free kawasaki jet ski hull. I have taken it completely apart to make a fishing paddle board. Just needs the holes filled, and a deck laid.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Free kawasaki jet ski hull. I have taken it completely apart to make a fishing paddle board. Just needs the holes filled, and a deck laid.
Do not pay attention to the mess. I had a white trash moment and am cleaning up as we speak. A bottle of captain morgan would be a nice trade for all the hard work I spent taking it apart.

Attachments

·
Reel Insurance
3,789 Posts
Do not pay attention to the mess. I had a white trash moment and am cleaning up as we speak. A bottle of captain morgan would be a nice trade for all the hard work I spent taking it apart.
That would be easy to make into a jet ski tow behind.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I was going to fab a grab rail with rod holders. Throw a cooler on it. And was really thinking of a jack bracket and my 9.9 Merc. The pocket for the jet makes a nice tunnel. Micro flats skiff. I still have the rub rail too

·
Registered
781 Posts
ok guys, I'm re doing my kitchen. I have a dishwasher I just took out of my kitchen and I have a new one being delivered. It a black Whirlpool dishwasher. Nothing is wrong with it, we are just going back with SS. I would like to give it to someone who really needs it, not some one that wants it to resale. I just sat it out on my deck to get it out of the way. I also have a elect drop in stove, I will just take it to the dump because the oven went out a month ago but all the burners elect all worked. I need to look at it because it fell off the dolly when I was taking it to the garage and I'm not sure if it put a dent on the side or not. either way I will take both to my dumpster if no one is interested but I just wanted to offer them up here first. best way to reach me is text me 850/2 three 2- 7 three 6 two. Donnie

·
Registered
83 Posts
Got some stuff leftover, from tearing down a backyard playset, that somebody may be able to use.
Two of the typical yellow sliding boards, about 10-12 foot long.
Also; a 16 foot long 4x6 wood beam with all the swing seats and chain still attached.
Pickup in Fort Walton.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Needy boat parts

free to a needy boat... all worked before i removed... I will be in the Pensacola area in about 2 weeks if you need sooner i can ship at your $$ or pick up in Slidell, LA
Contact by PM

Attachments

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
One month of free weekly private music lessons at Blues Angel Music (worth $80). I won this in a raffle a couple years back. 1st PM wins. It'd be nice if it goes to a kid, or someone tight on $.

361 - 380 of 404 Posts