Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

361 - 380 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Free charcoal grey carpet floor mats for Chevy/gmc pickup fits 2007 1/2 - 2014 ext. cab Silverado/sierra. Took me out and put in husky liners when new. No stains hardly used.
Free99
Located in Milton can meet in pcola during the week though

·
Reel Insurance
3,789 Posts
I have a front load dryer up for grabs. Not all the settings on the control board work but the timed dry works and I think maybe the delicate cycle. We used it in this condition for the last 6 months until we replaced it finally. Shoot me a PM if interested. Would like it gone this weekend. I have a hand truck and can help load, but will not deliver. Located in north west Pensacola. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Flood Halogen Lights - FREE

I have 9 halogen PAR 38 90 watts, 120 volt flood lights available. PICK UP PENDING

They fit standard outside fixtures.

Lots of life left in them as they have hardly been used.

Located in Navarre near the Holley-by-the-Sea Recreation Complex.

Throwing them into my recycling bin this Sunday night. Will be gone Monday morning.

http://www.lowes.com/pd/GE-2-Pack-9...White-PAR38-Halogen-Flood-Light-Bulb/50138412

IMG_4737.jpg IMG_4736.jpg

·
Registered
567 Posts
Free kawasaki jet ski hull. I have taken it completely apart to make a fishing paddle board. Just needs the holes filled, and a deck laid.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Free kawasaki jet ski hull. I have taken it completely apart to make a fishing paddle board. Just needs the holes filled, and a deck laid.
Do not pay attention to the mess. I had a white trash moment and am cleaning up as we speak. A bottle of captain morgan would be a nice trade for all the hard work I spent taking it apart.

Attachments

·
Reel Insurance
3,789 Posts
Do not pay attention to the mess. I had a white trash moment and am cleaning up as we speak. A bottle of captain morgan would be a nice trade for all the hard work I spent taking it apart.
That would be easy to make into a jet ski tow behind.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I was going to fab a grab rail with rod holders. Throw a cooler on it. And was really thinking of a jack bracket and my 9.9 Merc. The pocket for the jet makes a nice tunnel. Micro flats skiff. I still have the rub rail too

·
Registered
781 Posts
ok guys, I'm re doing my kitchen. I have a dishwasher I just took out of my kitchen and I have a new one being delivered. It a black Whirlpool dishwasher. Nothing is wrong with it, we are just going back with SS. I would like to give it to someone who really needs it, not some one that wants it to resale. I just sat it out on my deck to get it out of the way. I also have a elect drop in stove, I will just take it to the dump because the oven went out a month ago but all the burners elect all worked. I need to look at it because it fell off the dolly when I was taking it to the garage and I'm not sure if it put a dent on the side or not. either way I will take both to my dumpster if no one is interested but I just wanted to offer them up here first. best way to reach me is text me 850/2 three 2- 7 three 6 two. Donnie

·
Registered
86 Posts
Got some stuff leftover, from tearing down a backyard playset, that somebody may be able to use.
Two of the typical yellow sliding boards, about 10-12 foot long.
Also; a 16 foot long 4x6 wood beam with all the swing seats and chain still attached.
Pickup in Fort Walton.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Needy boat parts

free to a needy boat... all worked before i removed... I will be in the Pensacola area in about 2 weeks if you need sooner i can ship at your $$ or pick up in Slidell, LA
Contact by PM

Attachments

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
One month of free weekly private music lessons at Blues Angel Music (worth $80). I won this in a raffle a couple years back. 1st PM wins. It'd be nice if it goes to a kid, or someone tight on $.

361 - 380 of 415 Posts