Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 409 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post a list of items you possess that have limited usefulness but you can't bring yourself to throw away. If someone can use one of your items they post in the thread claiming "dibs" and PM you with forwarding information. No money changes hands; the member offering the item is responsible for shipping it if it needs to be shipped or the 2 parties can arrange a meeting time and place. I would like to see fair use of the thread, so if you claim "dibs" and don't have any offers posted please include an item to be offered in your "dibs" post. You must include an item if you claim one. Get and give, it can be anything at all not just fishing and hunting items.

This is a very successful thread on other forums and helps with meeting members and picking up something you might need for free. So post up what you wanna get rid of.

·
Super Moderator
19,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ill go first.

I have a set of Leupold 2 piece matte black scope bases for a Remington Model 7.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Very nice idea Chase.

I'll look around, goodness know I've got some stuff out there that someone can use ....

·
Registered
8,418 Posts
I need those Remington Model 7 bases. I will offer up right now a big can of once-fired 30/06 brass and will look around for other stuff when I get home. Thanks. Chase I will send a PM.

·
Super Moderator
19,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you think this section should be split into the various items section and a separate pay it forward for the hunting section?

Want to keep it in one thread right now. Everything can be posted here. I will put links to it in other sections tonight.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I have a blued scope base for a Ruger 10-22, ended up with a stainless rifle that included scope base. I was just too lazy to return it!

1 - 20 of 409 Posts