Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of people say to never give up your numbers, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. I'd be willing to pay for any numbers that are within a few miles of shore from Navarre or Pcola Beach. It would just be me (and my wife every once in a great while) using them. I only ask because I don't have the time right now to go out looking for structure and I'm really trying to get into some red snapper this year (it's the only kind of fish she likes). Just let me know what kind of price you're looking for and we can go from there. Or if y'all know of anywhere online I can buy numbers that aren't far from shore. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
I know a lot of people say to never give up your numbers, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. I'd be willing to pay for any numbers that are within a few miles of shore from Navarre or Pcola Beach. It would just be me (and my wife every once in a great while) using them. I only ask because I don't have the time right now to go out looking for structure and I'm really trying to get into some red snapper this year (it's the only kind of fish she likes). Just let me know what kind of price you're looking for and we can go from there. Or if y'all know of anywhere online I can buy numbers that aren't far from shore. Thanks.
Google STRIKE LINE CHARTS Travis will put you on the fish

·
Senior Yakker
2,765 Posts
Yes! Strikelines will hook you up. He has a chart with available numbers and you can choose from what he has.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts