Premium Member
9,616 Posts
Alright!!!
Sounds like fun.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's funny about this is Jason was asking me today about if it was legal to shoot a cobia.....My answer was just as long as you don't put a hole in my boat.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
But did they catch any fish?

Reactions: kingfish501

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
A tale of a fateful trip,
That started from this tropic port,
Aboard this tiny ship.
The mate was a mighty sailing man,
The skipper brave and sure.
Five passengers set sail that day,
For a three hour tour, a three hour tour.
Skipper got a buzz that day.

·
Super Moderator
28,380 Posts
All those fisher folks and NO ONE HAD A GUN??? Dang tourists!!!! Different title if a CCW was on board that had any sense!

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,986 Posts
See, there's always 1 in the crowd. I mean they Did book a Party Boat, right? I'm as confused as the Captain why they didn't want to Party? If I was the Captain, I wouldn't have shared my bottle of rum either.

From this statement, "I thought at first he was just playing," ($%^&#%) told 10News. "But then I realized he was serious and I was like I can’t do that.” It just proves he knew or should have known he was on a "Party Boat".

Them folks just need to book a Fishing Charter next time. lol

·
Registered
551 Posts
Booz, drugs, guns, and gold chains. Even caught a limit of fish. Just missing some hookers. Sounds like a good time. Article says that these were repeat customers. Maybe captain was trying to spice it up for them a bit. Still should have not touched his beer!

·
Constitution Conservative
2,564 Posts
Captain had the means and had voiced intent to possibly shoot somebody or everybody, plus he was under the influence of drugs and alcohol?
There would have been a new Captain in charge of the boat.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
I wonder if the Captain voted for or against sector separation? Either way he should be on the pinned do not charter list.. or maybe not. Lol:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts