Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Norms house. Same one the "After Ivan" bash was at. I will do a low country boil and will kick in some fish to fry if someone wants to fry fish. Start around 3pm setting up. Anybody got some sausage they want to donate to the boil? BYOB too....

January 30th....On a Saturday.

It is located at 2958 Whitley Ln in Pace 32571......

This is just off Quintette Rd a mile or 2 west of Five Points.....

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just good to be back. Feels good....

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just found 2 packs of dolphin, one scamp, 2 wahoo plus some of what we got Tuesday. Got some fish to fry!!!

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Aw Heck, Norm's was the first party I went to way back when. Suffered Velma's Cherries (sorry Norm, you know what I mean) for day's. If there is any way to get there, I'm in. Wade, so glad to here you are doing good.

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well according to the pm's, phone calls etc I have gotten, should be a good turnout. That being said, anyone want to bring some sides? Or help out some? Typical bash type stuff. I have a fair amount of fish to throw in and a cooker. I will take care of cookinga low country boil to go with everything. I have some plates and flatware. I can also bring ice if needed. Any volunteers? I ain't shy bout' askin'.....

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
don't you worry wade...rsvp'd on mybook or facebook...we have fryers, fish, oil, meal, seasonings, mucho foodetc...just let us know...

mike (ultralite)

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
right now I think Friday's offshore forecast is something like 6-8 so I'm a thinking the rig trip is off but now there talking about some inshore stuff so I should wrap up early and be up there to help as soon as I we're in, I'll bring a side of some sort...

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some fish, oil and another cooker, sides, mushrooms (whole), plates, sausage, condiments, tatar sauce...... Looks like a good crowd is showing up.... Just don't want to be short....

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Wade i have one of those Cajun Fryers twin basket deals. Holds 4 gallons of oil. I can bring if you need it.

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I were cooking just alot of fish, I'd do that Scott. I have one at work. I guess just a regular fish cooker wil be aplenty. I do appreciate the offer though....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Im curious as when ya'll put the partys on here is that an invite to everyone or what? it dosen't really concern me seeing i live in TN but when im down i would love to meet up with some of you guys at a party or something

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I'll be there and I'll bring what ever you need me to. I could pick up a mess of whole mushrooms or what ever else may be needed.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Will need fold out tables and bring something to sit on (fold out chair). Hey Wade is that there "tatar sauce" something from Jay? Firewood?????????????

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
konz (1/25/2010)I'll be there and I'll bring what ever you need me to. I could pick up a mess of whole mushrooms or what ever else may be needed.
whole ones to boil...A bunch.... They always go over good

·
Registered
873 Posts
HOpefully Mitch and I can attend...He'll be at hunting camp but not too far away. where does Norm live...need directions. Will be glad to bring what ever is needed and wish you a GOOD RETURN TO WORK> Lane

1 - 20 of 118 Posts