Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is a cool car, I would list it on PartingOut.com - its free
so instead of sending the pic out over and over and answering the same questions over and over with forum questions/emails/pm you have it all in one place..
even better buyers can list the parts.

So I see the grill and want it, I just click Buyer Listed Part, pick the part from drop down, put an offer on the table. You get an alert and can accept, deny, or counter the offer... you have done no extra work and are getting solid offers attached to money

just trying to help a guy out, good luck!

·
Registered
204 Posts
is the whole car available or have some parts been sold already ? is there a title? asking for a friend of mine that has a couple of these. im going to holler at him in morning an see if the motor and year match his

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
is the whole car available or have some parts been sold already ? is there a title? asking for a friend of mine that has a couple of these. im going to holler at him in morning an see if the motor and year match his
whole car is ready i have it on a trailer getting ready to strip it

still starts as of rt now , i have to take the tank off and wheels before the scrapper will take it ..

it has a title :yes:

$500 and if u need it hauled i could prob do that also if not hours away, will ask for some gas to haul it :whistling:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts