Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

THis is Ron's Square Grouper sandwich Part of yesterday's Grouper catch. Gene (Recess)where have you heard that term before? (Square Grouper Sandwich) See if you remember the complete statement.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ron we will be in that neck of the ocean come the end of may. I always see a few floating to the west of Key West. Days gone by. Gene

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on gene you never heard of BJs square grouper sandwiches of Key West. REALLY I never thought of THAT kind of square Grouper :doh

·
Registered
549 Posts
sealark (4/2/2010)Come on gene you never heard of BJs square grouper sandwiches of Key West. REALLY I never thought of THAT kind of square Grouper :doh
Ron Where do you think they got the name from?

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PURPLE HAZE (4/3/2010)
sealark (4/2/2010)Come on gene you never heard of BJs square grouper sandwiches of Key West. REALLY I never thought of THAT kind of square Grouper :doh
Ron Where do you think they got the name from?
To be honest I never thought about that but I will say if he was selling the other square grouper he surely had a good sandwich at his trailer on the beach. Come to think about it there was a funny smell coming from the place. But I was and still are dumb when it comes to drugs and intend to stay that way. I get my fix when my head goes below sea level and I hear the flounder screaming....

·
Registered
170 Posts
superchicken (4/2/2010)looks great, super spook that is the funniest trailer I have ever seen in life...LOL LOL LMAO:clap

Agreed I watched it about 10 times. Ha. And that sandwich looks delicious.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts