Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow forum members! I know that MAYBE this should go under get togethers, but I chose to put it here. I discovered a little while back that my wife is a whore, so this Monday we will be officially divorced. In celebration of this event, I will be hosting a DIVORCE PARTY at my residence on Saturday, January16th. You are all invited. Anyone that would like to come, please PM me for directions. There will be beer, liqour, and some eats.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AaronBarnes (1/10/2010)seems like that whore bug is going around...
practice catch and release...
LMAO!!!!! I think I agree. I keep hearing about it all over...like an Epidemic!!! EVERYONE, VACCINATE YOUR WIVES!!! Catch and release is definetly the plan from here on out. I have sole custody of two sons (6 and 9) from a previous relationship, and I definetly do not want to put them through this shit ever again.

·
TeaBilly National
368 Posts
While in the Navy a buddy of mine found out his wife was a whore and put a picture of her in the urinal, yes "in" the urinal. It was more than funny it was hysterical.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Marlin fishing is like dating a girl. The hookup is so fun and new, she fights a little and you take it easy, let her have some line, then you know it's all good and start reeling her in. If she breaks off, it's like she ran off, cheated on you and took your money. You're heartbroken, but you just have to keep trolling. When you finally get on to the boat, it's awesome.

(Then throw her back and get another)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Pierce07 (1/10/2010)Marlin fishing is like dating a girl. The hookup is so fun and new, she fights a little and you take it easy, let her have some line, then you know it's all good and start reeling her in. If she breaks off, it's like she ran off, cheated on you and took your money. You're heartbroken, but you just have to keep trolling. When you finally get on to the boat, it's awesome.

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I think I heard this same line on the Spanish Fly yesterday. Laughed my ass off but the wife didn?t think it was so funny.

·
Registered
632 Posts
MGuns (1/11/2010)
Pierce07 (1/10/2010)Marlin fishing is like dating a girl. The hookup is so fun and new, she fights a little and you take it easy, let her have some line, then you know it's all good and start reeling her in. If she breaks off, it's like she ran off, cheated on you and took your money. You're heartbroken, but you just have to keep trolling. When you finally get on to the boat, it's awesome.

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I think I heard this same line on the Spanish Fly yesterday. Laughed my ass off but the wife didn?t think it was so funny.

Ya a friend texted it to me while I was in the stand yesterday I got a kick out of it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts