Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are Panama Nautical Club, a fishing resort located in the Gulf of Chiriquí on the Pacific Coast of Panama. Our operation on the Island of Boca Brava provides a breathtaking 360-degree view of some of the most prolific fishing grounds in the world.

In the first quarter of 2020, we enjoyed great inshore fishing at Panama Nautical Club. One of the favorites to catch is the big Roosterfish, not leaving behind the variety of Jack's, Snappers, Pompano fish, and Needlefish. Hooked within 10 miles of the resort. Clients saw exceptional action, once again proving Panama delivers the ultimate inshore fishing experience.
Our Panama fishing packages can be customized to your budget. Contact us for details.

Panama Sport Fishing | Panama Nautical Club | Fish Panama

Phone: (507) 6582-1401 or USA +1 800 507 1246

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Pacific Needlefish or a hound fish. Mean boogers.We would see them in schools of 100 or more at times. Hard to hook...and acrobats when you hooked them. The Mexican needlefish actually gets longer and heavier...5'4" and 20 pounds.

I loved the fishing when I was stationed in Panama. Never knew what you were going to catch. We pulled up next to a sheet of plywood about 15 miles west of Tobago ( island just outside Cuidad Panama) and I put on a small live mullet on a Mitchell 302 and my 8 foot cobia rod and said " watch this...instant mahi, guys". When my mullet got eaten by a black marlin instead of a mahi, I watched all my line go away in a matter of seconds.
We'd see schools of tuna that would be 1/4 mile wide by 1/2 mile long long tearing up schools of bait.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts