Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to go to PCB with the 17 cape horn and stay 1-2 nights. play around the area snorkeling different places. I am just wanting some hotels to stay at in that area that have adequate parking with a boat. Does anyone have a suggestion. It doesn't need to be on the beach. Thanks

·
Registered
402 Posts
something you may consider is to look for marinas/boat storage lots in the area. Many hotels (at least in the Destin area) don't have adequate parking for boats. I keep mine in Freeport, Fl and it costs me $35 for the week. (not covered or access to power...but secure) I found a similar place in Pensacola for $50. (they originally wanted $90 for the week but dropped the price when I told them about Freeport Marina) Here's one I Googled in Panama City- http://moylanstorage.com/rates/

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bay Point on the Grand Lagoon. The hotel used to be a Marriott but not sure what it is now, but its close to the marina and the marina has transient slips. I've stayed off property and kept my boat there for a few days, very convenient. Call Bay Point Real Estate Co and they can give you info of the hotel, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
Bay Point on the Grand Lagoon. The hotel used to be a Marriott but not sure what it is now, but its close to the marina and the marina has transient slips. I've stayed off property and kept my boat there for a few days, very convenient. Call Bay Point Real Estate Co and they can give you info of the hotel, etc.
Last I heard Bay point marina is still not up and running due to damage from the hurricane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts