Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my pcola fishing buddies! Still over here in Panama City. Just wanted to check in and post a compilation video of what Ernie, I & the girls have been up to this summer. Most video shot in Panama City Florida. Also included is the famous Hells Bay trail in the Everglades, Port St Joe, Cape San Blas & Cypress Springs on Holmes Creek. Boards featured are the Live Utility & the Live L2fish, made in Clearwater, Fl.

·
lees way2
1,378 Posts
As all ways great video and report. I am looking at some land in wewahitchka on a creek for a get away spot. Its like going back in time.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank Banana Tom! that sounds awesome lees way2! I did quite a few trips with the girls to Holmes Creek this summer, it was always fun

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
As all ways great video and report. I am looking at some land in wewahitchka on a creek for a get away spot. Its like going back in time.
Our place is in Carrabelle. I really love the area. Wewa is off the beaten path. I heard they have a nice dirt race track over there. A lot of good fresh water fishing. A few years back the FWC arrested a man with over 600 shellcracker.

·
Super Moderator
28,910 Posts
Well done video!!! Awesome footage!

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Very cool video Linda! Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
110 Posts
Paddleboard Adventures

Linda,
That video was really cool. Not sure how many hours it took to put that 6+ minutes together but you did a great job. The fly fishing segment was equally great. Thanks for sharing your adventures for everybody.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you guys! Glad I could share & its fun putting videos together, I try and get as many different angles that I can think of

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Great video Linda. Those baby girls are sure growing aren't they!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts