Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just watched the first episode. That's some big fishing i gorgeous water. Kimi the spear fisher woman has a pretty cool way to fish.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Have been watching it...pretty interesting. It's too bad that they don't show you something different that we don't already know. Good show overall though IMO.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I have watched every episode ... way to scripted. I also do not prefer the negative attitudes over turf. I would like to see more technical info on the subject of kayak fishing. I love kayak fishing and had high hopes for the show I will continue to record and watch and maybe gleam an iota of info.

·
Kayak Fishing Guide
1,810 Posts
I have watched every episode ... way to scripted. I also do not prefer the negative attitudes over turf. I would like to see more technical info on the subject of kayak fishing. I love kayak fishing and had high hopes for the show I will continue to record and watch and maybe gleam an iota of info.

I agree, the show is as scripted as any other show on reality TV.

I have also watched every episode, but feel like it's a let down. As soon as I saw the women in a bikini I knew it wasn't going to be informative!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I agree, the show is as scripted as any other show on reality TV.

I have also watched every episode, but feel like it's a let down. As soon as I saw the women in a bikini I knew it wasn't going to be informative!

Actual she seems to be the best and most knowledgeable part of the show out of them all except maybe Devon (I think that is his name).

·
Kayak Fishing Guide
1,810 Posts
Actual she seems to be the best and most knowledgeable part of the show out of them all except maybe Devon (I think that is his name).

What? They brought her on with a gentleman to be a fish finder! Lol. Come on...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts