Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a Ride 135 which I love because it's light and really stable. I've used it in the gulf, bay, and shallow river running. I'm planning on adding a PA for gulf and bay fishing but I'm stuck between the 12 and 14. I'm leaning towards the 12 because of the weight, but does anyone have experience with both?

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
If ur looking at the old seat style 14 id get the 12 but if you are loooking at both of fhe newer models then its a closer battle.

The 12 is a little easier to store and move around but really the wieght differance is minimal compared to what ur giving up. The 12 is also quite a bit cheaper then the new 14.

The 14 is more stable , has more storage , and is able to carry alot more weight.(This is important when u got a boat full of giant fish lol. )

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The new seat. I've got the large Wheeleez beach cart that works great. I've had issues with my lower back, but it's gotten better since I quit motocross.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
In that case if you have the space for it id go with the 14 . Its a 20lb differance but most the time the way the PA is loaded and unloaded u never pick up the full weight. I can tell u first hand they both are horrible to handle in the sand ! Haha

How will u be transporting it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haul in in the bed of my truck with a hitch extender so I don't have to lift it very high. Thanks for the comments and insight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts