Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usually go to Pensacola every year, but the women want to try Destin. anyone know of good oyster specials like Gilligans has on wed. night?

·
Registered
210 Posts
There's a Gilligan's in Destin........not sure if it is the same owner / related or not though (info below)

There's also an ACME Oyster House (famous from New Orleans).....but don't expect to get any good specials / deals there.....

There are some nice places.....but (IMO) all pretty expensive

<table height=5800 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=602 border=0><tbody><tr><td vAlign=top align=middle width=590 colSpan=2 height=1><hr width="95%" color=#808080 SIZE=1/></td></tr><tr><td vAlign=top align=middle width=295 height=24>Gilligan's Restaurant
530 Harbor Blvd
Destin, Florida 32541
www.gilligansofdestin.com</td><td vAlign=top align=middle width=295 height=36 rowSpan=2>
Gilligan's Seafood Restaurant is locally
owned and operated. We offer affordable family
waterfront dining. Inside or on our 'huge' covered deck, overlooking Destin Harbor. Our specials include 'Oyster Happy Hour' from 11am-5pm and 'All-U-Can-Eat fried catfish or popcorn shrimp',
all day from open to close. Open 7 days a week from 11am to 10pm. Call 850.650.4400.

Map

</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
75 Posts
Love Shack off of East Hewitt used to have them for $3.50/dozen, but I haven't been there in a few months so not sure if that is still valid. Also, Busters in Miramar Beach (close to outlet mall) has a special from 4-6 or something like that for around $5.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
the resturant besid the fire department on okaloosa island has the best cant remeber the name it the steamer or steam pot or something like that. not sure about any deals on oysters in Destin or anything else for that matter. Dewys would be my second choice.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
billin (18/05/2010)the restaurant beside the fire department on okaloosa island has the best cant remeber the name it the steamer or steam pot or something like that. not sure about any deals on oysters in Destin or anything else for that matter. Dewys would be my second choice.
I think you're talking about Old Bay Steamer if I'm not mistaken. I don't eat oysters but love the Boathouse in Destin for the great atmosphere!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts