Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Red, trout, and largemouth... I have started calling that a Blackwater Slam, as it happens often enough. Congrats! Yeah, lots of other activities are not available due to all the closures, so seems like people are turning to their boating to have a little leisure time. Hopefully it doesn't lead to boat ramp closures.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think it’s the most crowded I’ve seen. Lots of trailers and boats on the water. Couldn’t find any bait. We did catch a small red, trout and bass. Great night on the water
Which one of you is among the "nice people" that just pull their truck and trailer straight up the ramp and park (so as to be super easy for you and in the way of EVERY person that comes to the ramp after you)?

Seems to be a common skill.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep saw the same thing. Truck parked between the signs thay so no parking. Some people can’t read or just don’t care

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Which one of you is among the "nice people" that just pull their truck and trailer straight up the ramp and park (so as to be super easy for you and in the way of EVERY person that comes to the ramp after you)?

Seems to be a common skill.
I know exactly what you mean. At that ramp, the people who park that way are just completely without awareness of others.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Yep saw the same thing. Truck parked between the signs thay so no parking. Some people can’t read or just don’t care
In my younger days I would of let the air out of one of his tires
Now I just get mad and go on my way without doing anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts