Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Blue man fishing Inc.
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows why it happens. For some reason certain users on this forum when they post the "recent threads" window and the "recent photos" windows overlap onto thier post and I can't read the last few words of each sentence on thier post. Sorry I don't know how to say it any clearer.

It's only a certain few users and "Breeze" is one of them. He just made a post about pet peeves and shopping carts and I can't read the last few words of each sentence on his post.

Am I the only one with this issue? Does anyone know why this happens?

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knows why it happens. For some reason certain users on this forum when they post the "recent threads" window and the "recent photos" windows overlap onto thier post and I can't read the last few words of each sentence on thier post. Sorry I don't know how to say it any clearer.

It's only a certain few users and "Breeze" is one of them. He just made a post about pet peeves and shopping carts and I can't read the last few words of each sentence on his post.

Am I the only one with this issue? Does anyone know why this happens?

It does it with my posts?

Never saw it on my computer, wonder whats up
with that. I purposely wrote these sentences shorter
so maybe it wont happen....

·
Blue man fishing Inc.
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it's done with every post you have ever made,on my screen at least. You aren't the only one there are a few others too. Just your post reminded me to ask. I don't know what the deal is, maybe someone that knows more about forums/pc's/posts knows.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Its got to have something to do with using your phone and the mobile browser you use.... I post from two different computers depending on where I am at any certain time of the day.... so wouldnt think it was on my end.... Has to have something to do with the phone browser...

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Its got to have something to do with using your phone and the mobile browser you use.... I post from two different computers depending on where I am at any certain time of the day.... so wouldnt think it was on my end.... Has to have something to do with the phone browser...
Mine rarely does it with my phone but always on my computer.

·
Registered
540 Posts
My iPhone 3GS did the same thing too. Somewhere in your user CP you can turn that sidebar off. The benefits of turning it off far outweigh any benefit gained by having it there. Since we are on the subject, how do you other iPhone users browse the forum? Do you go to each forum and view all the threads both new and old, or do you just use the new posts button to get a snapshot of all new posts since you visited last?

·
Blue man fishing Inc.
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have an iPhone4 and I use it just like you would a pc.

Breeze, that last post you made was far enough down that nothing could overlap it, but your post window is bigger than everyone else's. I truly think it has something to do with your post size.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts