Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
No new pics, finally got a chance to wire/plumb it. I ran 2-20 amp circuits, 1 for receptacles and 1 for lighting and 2 fans. Ran hot and cold water to sink. Was a royal PIA to run new wire through walls to panel in house and to get 2 runs of 1/2” PEX through a couple 90’s...... took me 2 full days to do this!! Granite is ordered and should be installed within the next 10 days..... next up i’ll be putting in tongue/groove pine in ceiling. Hopefully be done and ready for vinyl soffit/fascia within 2 weeks.... goal is to be complete for Christmas dinner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Really cool and great job. Would have taken me 5 times as long to get that far having to do half what you've done.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
No new pics, finally got a chance to wire/plumb it. I ran 2-20 amp circuits, 1 for receptacles and 1 for lighting and 2 fans. Ran hot and cold water to sink. Was a royal PIA to run new wire through walls to panel in house and to get 2 runs of 1/2” PEX through a couple 90’s...... took me 2 full days to do this!! Granite is ordered and should be installed within the next 10 days..... next up i’ll be putting in tongue/groove pine in ceiling. Hopefully be done and ready for vinyl soffit/fascia within 2 weeks.... goal is to be complete for Christmas dinner!

I can't wait. What do I need to bring?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,636 Posts
Reactions: delta dooler

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

Starting to stain and seal the 1st 37 of 128 10’ knotty pine v-groove boards today, gonna take me 2 days to do this (2 coats) . Dis I mention this project is REALLY interfering with my deer killin?

41 - 50 of 50 Posts