Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I started something during the wrong time of the year, this thing has and will continue to screw up alot of my early hunting season!! Should have waited until June!

Im a month in , been busy at work and havent had alot of free time, but shes coming along slowly but surely.

Been cooking in my shop and and to say the least, it has been a pain, walking from house to shop back and forth because Im always forgetting something! Me dropping 3 racks of ribs on the ground was the final straw! Now imma be cooking right out the back door!

This is before I started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Cut up old slab and hauled it off. (That was a beech!)

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Dug out grass and pulled some dirt out. Got post up.

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Formed up, dirtwork done and moisture barrier down.

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Finally got some concrete poured after a few weather delays.

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Monday we should start brickwork. As soon as thats done, we will be acid staining the concrete...... hopefully be done in the next 3 weeks with all of it.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Looks good, I have plans for my back yard in a year or two. Couple questions, did you rebar the concrete or use fiber or both, and how thick was your slab? And, how will the drainage between the roofs work, shared gutter?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
awesome. that will only add to the price of the appraisal as well as convenience factor.
jack.

Reactions: delta dooler

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks good, I have plans for my back yard in a year or two. Couple questions, did you rebar the concrete or use fiber or both, and how thick was your slab? And, how will the drainage between the roofs work, shared gutter?

Fiber in concrete with wire. 4” slab.

Gonna put gutters on both the house and the new structure.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Interested in this thread because I was looking for a "wish I would've" thread. I have a slab and looking at designs, hardware and overall functionality.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts