Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone come out this weekend to the Outdoor Festival!! Gulf Coast Kayak Fishing Club will have several yaks rigged up for you to look at... and check out! If you have a yak and not sure how to rig it... COME ON DOWN!!! There will be yak club members there to talk about yaks... and fishing.. so come join us. There will also be around 20 something booths there and they are giving away 100.00 each day for the largest fish caught off Palafox pier.. so bring your gear!! If you in the area... stop by and say hi!!!
I'll have a JOLLY ROGER flag flying on my yak!!

Pam

·
Registered
102 Posts
Was nice to meet you at the fair you guys have some yaks, The one the man had with the hat was awsome he must have put a lot of time in that yack again glad to have talked to you guy's:)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Yankee... it was very nice meeting you also!! Yep...Larry (BigRed) has everything but the kitchen sink on his yak!! laffs. His setup is VERY NICE!!! He's been talking about putting a DVD player on it... hehehehe I've told him over and over I wish I was his neighbor!!! I could make something close of everything he comes up with. lol It was really nice to get to talk to everyone at the festival but it was very difficult... to be sitting there and NOT fishing the entire weekend.. like I normally do!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts