Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank everyone for making 2009 a prosperous year for us. I am looking forward to a great 2010. We are here to help you with all of your Hunting and Fishing needs. I am planning for the 2010 sale right now and I would like to know if you would like me to do the free gift cards for the forum members again? Please let me know. Have a happy and prosperous new year.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Free gift cards? Man, how did I miss that last year. Let's see, free gift card to Outcast, Hmmmmmm

Can I get a HELL YEAH.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Tommy and Crew We also want to Thank You for all that you and your crew does for the fishing and hunting events in the area. Gene

·
Registered
549 Posts
ironman (12/31/2009)Free gift cards? Man, how did I miss that last year. Let's see, free gift card to Outcast, Hmmmmmm

Can I get a HELL YEAH.
Bill I will pick yours up for you. I need supplies.:doh Gene

·
Registered
687 Posts
Thanks for looking out after me. Looking back I realize I was in the middle of my divorce. Now I should be able to fish.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I was in a bind for my girlfriend's birthday. One phone call to Outcast andthey had a pair of discontinued Costa Del Mars shipped straight from the factory to the store, and it took like maybe a day. I was talking to the guy on the phone and he's like "Is this Mike?" I couldn't believe it, but theguy remembered me from back in the day when I used to loiter up there and try to get Tommy and Anthony to trade me bait for pizzas (I was a pizza delivery man while attending PJC). Good to see things are going well up there! It's no surprise that they are doing well when you see them giving the kind of customer service they gave me when I was in a rush to find those discontinued glasses. Costa Del Mar told me they couldn't sell them to me, but since Outcast is a distributor they were able to get them the next day! It's also nice to see Tommy posting on the forum.I assume it was him sinceAnthony's user name is different than the one above. How many days till cobia season?

·
Registered
200 Posts
No,Thank you outcast for the wonderful service you guys provide! stay prosperous and we'll see you soon again........:clap:clap

·
Registered
43 Posts
The gift cards are a great idea!! Really appreciate all that outcast does for not just the fishing community but the charitys and all othergood organizations they suport.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the nice comments. I am looking forward to the spring sale which will be February25-28th. We will do the gift cards again. More info to follow.Thankis.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts