Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Never been to a sale at Outcast. Do they usually have specials on firearms at these? I missed the Christmas special opportunity to pickup one of those TC Venturas Garbo posted about.

thanks.

·
Praedator
9,918 Posts
danthemanx07 (1/12/2010)Never been to a sale at Outcast. Do they usually have specials on firearms at these? I missed the Christmas special opportunity to pickup one of those TC Venturas Garbo posted about.

thanks.
I am wondering this as well. I need to pick up a rifle and was going to do so in the very near future (next two weeks or so). If they are going to have some rifles on sale, I might wait till the sale to see what they have before I make a purchase.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I remember they were running some archery sales at their last sale but can?t remember about firearms. Make sure you get in line at about 3:00am if you want to be one of the first.

·
Registered
912 Posts
We will definitely have firearms on sale. We just ordered quite a few for the sale. Basically everything in the store is on sale with very few exceptions. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts