Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is hard to believe that it is only two months away. The dates will be February28 thru March 2, 2008. There is no other sale of fishing tackle anywhere that has been able to compete so far and I promise that the 2008 sale will be even better. There are sales and then there is the Outcast spring sale. If you have been there before you know and if not please make sure you stop by. We will open at 4am on the 28th like always and we will provide food each day including the famous crawfish boil on the 28th. We will have seminars on March 1st and 2nd on several topics. The food and seminars will be FREE. If you have any requests I will try to locate the goods. We will have a good amount of hunting inventory as well. Those of you that shop at Outcast regularly know that we are strictly saltwater but during this sale we will have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of freshwater tackle as well. I will post some price examples as we get closer. Mark your calendar and good luck and tight lines.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
2 months! I better start saving now. Thanks Tommy,your sales are the best and a good time every year:clap Heck,this spring I bought 2 kayak paddles for 5 bucks a piece. I don't even own a kayak but couldn't pass up the deal:banghead Are Chef and Murph gonna do the food againthis time?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Our storage unit is packed to the max already with tackle, luresand rods for this years sale.

If i was you i would get the around 2 to get a decent place in line or you can pull an all nighter like i did before i started working there (h i couldnt sleep because i was so excited) and get there at 11:30pm wednesday night and be first in line.

see yall there

·
Super Moderator
5,916 Posts
For those few of you who have never been to one of these sales, it's a definite "don't miss". It's more than just good prices. Good food, good people, good times. There will be tackle reps to answer questions, seminars and a good variety of experience to answer fishing questions. Hell, I may even go this year too......

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
i will sleep with my Outcast gift cards under my pillow. that's all i wanted for christmas. damn i can't wait. i should go check my inventory now.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just made the deals on Key Largo rods and Rick agreed to give us the same deal on the 8ft king/cobia rods as last year. They will be $69.99. This is the best rod for the money. Thanks. More info to follow.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just confirmed that the prices for the 8ft Key Largo rods will be $69.99 for the sale. This is the best rod for the money. This will be the 8ft rod with stainless guides. Great for kings and cobia. More info to come.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts