Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The entry fee is $25 per person. The dates are December 1 thru January 31. You weigh in at Outcast. 1st place is $500, 2nd place is $300, and 3rd place is $150. Come by and register. Thanks.

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
I'll be there this afternoon. Caught one over 5 yesterday and I wasn't out long. Took third in last years and first in the march tournament and plan on doing it again.

·
Super Moderator
12,807 Posts
MR.STAAL (12/1/2007)count me in....
you're joking... right?

you're gonna need to catch something bigger than those white trout out at 3-mile:moon

·
Registered
213 Posts
what...... hahahaha nigga you dont know about me an my trouts!!!! an if you would listen when we call you bone, we caught to many fish...we were trowing back 3lb fish because they were to small to keep my friend....... we got the spot better than that little wall you guys call a spot.... the fish there = small.... and dont say there not, i saw the pics of the rats you got...

owell i guess its just were you can get huh....

·
Super Moderator
12,807 Posts
MR.STAAL (12/3/2007)what...... hahahaha nigga you dont know about me an my trouts!!!! an if you would listen when we call you bone, we caught to many fish...we were trowing back 3lb fish because they were to small to keep my friend....... we got the spot better than that little wall you guys call a spot.... the fish there = small.... and dont say there not, i saw the pics of the rats you got...

owell i guess its just were you can get huh....
it'd probably be a good idea to pay for that bow you broke at outcast when you DRY-FIRED it... at least before you enter a speck tourny:moon

·
Registered
213 Posts
haha that sucked but its ok......there more worried bout the arm that almost broke...an it was a fuck up cause i pulled my middle finger off cause its a bit messed up. owell what can you do..sept learn from it..im not pulling back till i have a quick release

1 - 14 of 14 Posts