Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now planning the seminar series for the sale. I am deciding on topics right now and if you have any ideas I will listen. Remember that all of these seminars are free. Thanks for the help.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Wes and Donnie Rozier are always a hoot and Chris(Badazzchef)does come up with some fine recipes. How bout a cast netting seminar? There are several differant techniques to throwing the net(hawaiian,calusa and such)which would be informative to those that don't know how to throw one. I get kind of tired after a while and could use some help from my crew. Maybe get Tony Barfield and the baitboat crew?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I would really be interested in a cast net throwing seminar as well as one on bait catching in general.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
555 Posts
Bump for the cast netting seminar. I have to "relearn: how to do this every eyar and it would be easier to see it in person thna trying to watch a grainy web video or look at static pictures.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They will be February 27th and 28th. We will have several topics and they will alll be free. Thanks. I will post the actual schedule a liitle later in February.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts