Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught part of the Outcast show last night on BLAB and I did not hear them mention the sale but I know it is right around the corner. I got a couple of gift certificates from there for Christmas and I can not wait to spend them up. I think the sale is at the end of February this year. I enjoyed meeting other forum members there last year and talking to CPT Wes in person.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe new year and hears wishing to tight lines and big fish.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Link to where tommy announced the dates........ http://pensacolafishingforum.com/fishingforum/Topic35832-2-1.aspx...

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_lblFullMessage>Per Tommy........"It is hard to believe that it is only two months away. The dates will be February28 thru March 2, 2008. There is no other sale of fishing tackle anywhere that has been able to compete so far and I promise that the 2008 sale will be even better. There are sales and then there is the Outcast spring sale. If you have been there before you know and if not please make sure you stop by. We will open at 4am on the 28th like always and we will provide food each day including the famous crawfish boil on the 28th. We will have seminars on March 1st and 2nd on several topics. The food and seminars will be FREE. If you have any requests I will try to locate the goods. We will have a good amount of hunting inventory as well. Those of you that shop at Outcast regularly know that we are strictly saltwater but during this sale we will have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of freshwater tackle as well. I will post some price examples as we get closer. Mark your calendar and good luck and tight lines. "

Hope that helps:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
323 Posts
Maybe this year we will have more circle hooks...................for the last two years I have worn myself out digging in the hook boxes for circle hooks...............Ed:banghead

·
Registered
258 Posts
The sale will be on Feb. 28,29 Mar. 1 and 2 We are pricing a lot of stuff now and I'll keep my eyes open for some circles.

Anthony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts