Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
I really appreciate the support. We are looking forward to the seminars today and the great food. I will be adding new stuff to the tents all day and I hope to see you again. thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Loaded up on Gulps at $3.99 a pack. Heck of a deal. The thirty I bought should hold me for the first couple months of Spring. Great fried catfish lunch was a nice bonus. Very well run evolution.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Once again thanks to Tommy and Crew for a great sale!!!.. I managed to drop a few bucks yesterday on another rod belt, and a rechargeable spotlight and a few other misc items. I went back this afternoon around 1 and picked up some rod blanks at a super deal. Looking forward to wrapping them!!!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I drove down this morning and spent some money. This is the first year that I have went to the sale, and I was blown away at some of the deals. I can't even imagine what must have been there on Thursday morning. I got an 8' rod, a large pier cart, 2 cobia jigs, a t-shirt, some fishing line, and I am tempted to drive back down tomorrow to pick up the things I talked myself out of today. I will be ready next year.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
When Thursday afternoon and picked up a couple surf rods and some tackle!! When back today and pickedup areel and nice rod to go with it!! Great job to all who put this thing together!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Well the last day is upon us and the deals will fly outside. We have had an awesome sale and I hope you have found what you needed. I appreciate all of you and I am thankful for your support. I will be making some box deals on some items tomorrow afternoon. I want to thank all of our cooks for preparing great meals all weekend and all of the employees and volunteers, and seminar speakersfor making this the smoothest running sale of all. Thanks and I will see you tomorrow for the great seminars and food.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Been out of town with the kids socccer, but I plan on going Sunday. What are th hours for SUnday and is there anything left?

THanks,

CHris

·
Bluewater Fisherman
34 Posts
I got tons o' skirts at $2.50 a'piece--what a deal, and a Mirro-lure and Jigs and a bunch of rubber menhaden and a hat and some Aftco shorts and a cool OHO tackle bag-all together about $125 clams--I really enjoyed the seminar on Off-Shore bait rigging and Fluoro and hollow braid discussion--learned alot and got alot--Thanks--I'll be back:clap

·
Registered
806 Posts
Thanks Outcast, we were there this afternoon and as has been noted by others, got some great deals on really good stuff, plus a chance to just hang out with you for a bit and ask questions and get your advice and input.

I want to personally thank the folks there at Outcast for supporting all of us in the area, especially thru the challenging economy these last few years when we have had less $$ to spend, crazy fishing seasons / or lack there of / and generally just being there, your providing expertise when we need it and helping us all stay sane.

Stores, retailers and experts come and go, but for me, Outcast and Jud and Robert are always there, always wanting to help me and my friends out, and always patient in helpingus become more educated and informed. I rely on their ideas and experiences and they always provide input that makes me better, which I really really appreciate.

Anyone in NW FL that asks about the best place to get fishing or hunting or shooting stuff will get a direct referral to Outcast. Always

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Brant Peacher (2/25/2010)You guys check out the new American Rodsmith Winn Grip inshore rods at Outcast. They are sweet! Its actually an inshore rod with a winn golf grip. Pic below...

That's funny. I actually did that 5 or 6 years ago, but the grip I used stunk after it got shrimp on it. I couldn't get it to go away, but it came off easy!

·
Registered
44 Posts
The family and I decided to ride down today to see if any good deals were left. Picked up an Engel 123 cooler, the kids a couple of Guy Harvey T's and some croc like shoes, the wife a pair of costa red crystal 400's, several fresh water crank baits and soft plastics, and of all things, a set of 13" tires for my bass boat(10 bucks cheaper than wal-mart).

I forgot to mention that it was our first time to the "sale" and it was nice to meet Tommy and get some awesome deals. We plan to step it up a bit and get there earlier next year!

Ricky

·
Registered
105 Posts
I drove over again from Orange Beach for the third time since Thursday. Having already pickup a couple daiwas & trevalas I was really interested in the two afternoon seminars. Wanted to hear the seminars on butterfly jigging and then the guys from Team Recess on deep dropping. Capt Jason Woodham gave a great talk on butterfly jigging techniques, gear, knots,etc. I learned alot and picked up a torsa combo. After reading all the reports from Team Recess I was really looking forward to learning about the deep dropping they do. Capt Gene and the rest of the guys covered everything from rigging, fishing, and even on boat positioning. I can't thankall of them enough for taking the time and answering everyones questions. Thanks to Capt Woodham, all the guys from Team Recess, and to the Outcast staff:bowdown:bowdown:. It was awesome.:clap:clap:clap

Jason

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
that was another great sale!!! my hats off to tommy and the entire staff.( you too wade!):clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

i got some really great deals on several items that i needed,and some i probably didn't really NEED, but what the heck right. i went there each day and only managed to control myself today.

thanks tommy for allowing us to be part of you seminar line up, it was a lot of fun and i hope we can do it again next year.now it's time to go hunt down some coia!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
2 8ft. key largos (69.00 each), shimano reel (53.00), 900 yards of braid (56.00). thanks to Outcast and staff for the great deals, great food, great seminars!!! Got to speak with Wade a couple of times glad he is doing well!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">A bag full of plastic baits, bomber lures, lead, 7? Key largo Cobia/Kinfisher rod, line and a couple of great meals.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Loaded up on Braid Jigs, sabiki rigs, crippled herrings,wire leader and various other odds and ends. All in all about $126 worth after the $10 gift card discount. :letsdrink

Must have got there too late on Saturday, all the fish was gone and nothing was left but the backbones....:poke

·
Registered
912 Posts
Well it is now all a memory. I would like to thank everyone involved for making this a successful event. Our seminars were top notch and everyone seemed to gain some graet information. I would also like to thank all the cooks that provided great food the entire weekend. I am already planning for the next one. Now it is time to get out on the water and put the new gear to work. Thanks again to all of you for making the sale a great success.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts