Junior
4th Cold Mil -Dalton Taylor-443.0
Catch and Release
Miss My Money-12 Tags

·
Registered
119 Posts
Shark Tourney

I want to thank Tommy and crew for a great tournament. My Team Freebird guys did a fabulous (and exhausting) job pulling in that 732# Tiger. Congrats to our winning angler, Ted Gorder! We brought in a 307# also as well as tagging three more Tigers. Looking forward to a grander next year in my little 23' boat!! Scary Huh! Thanks again

·
Registered
11 Posts
I want to thank Tommy and crew for a great tournament. My Team Freebird guys did a fabulous (and exhausting) job pulling in that 732# Tiger. Congrats to our winning angler, Ted Gorder! We brought in a 307# also as well as tagging three more Tigers. Looking forward to a grander next year in my little 23' boat!! Scary Huh! Thanks again
Well said Steve. We had a great time and an awesome captain. Glad you were along for the ride. Now that you've been initiated into the world of shark fishing, I know next year will be even better!

Another great tourny put on by Tommy and the Outcast crew!

Justin

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
:thumbup: +2 on Thanking Tommy & the crew for another great tournament. We lost two big Tigers, one tail cut and one @ the boat. Congrats to Team Freebird :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats to all the winners! We fish tournaments all over the SE and none are set up and run any better than the Outcast tournaments. See y'all next time.

·
Registered
398 Posts
To Tommy and the best dock crew ever, thanks for a great event. We enjoyed every minute (well not minutes 240 to 360 fighting the shark, that was hard) and love the high quality tourney. Thanks again.
Ted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts