Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have decided to get out of the hunting business. We are starting to sell all hunting merchandise at 20% off excluding handguns, used guns, and AR rifles. We are going to stay in the business of selling those items. We are just getting out of the hunting end of the business. We will be open to any bulk offers. The high end items like the shotguns, rifles, bows, and optics will go fast. This is a first come first served. No layaways. This sale is on in-stock merchandise only. We are pressed for room and we decided that the best use of the square footage is by filling it with a better selectrion of fishing gear and clothing and also increasing our inventory on Big Green Eggs, hand guns and AR's. The sale starts now.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,623 Posts
I was there today, and got a smoking deal on a meopta scope...

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
We are open from 6am to 8pm.

Did you guys change your hours? I would have swore I was in there before at around 5:30am...... could be wrong though....

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,623 Posts
They change their hours in the summer time and open early for fishing season, we are in the fall hours now.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I prefer to go there but yall close pretty early for me to get there on time.i usually end up at gulf breeze but i try to go there every chance i get.outcast is no doubt my favorite tackle shop around.i was there today actually.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Outcast Fall Sale Deeper Discounts

We have just increased the discounts to 25% off of the merchandise that is left on the hunting side. Please remember that hand guns, used guns, and AR's are not included. We still have a good selection of long guns, ammo, and accessories. Come see us.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,623 Posts
Has my rifle showed up yet?

·
Registered
247 Posts
How much archery stuff is left? One of my coworkers got some arrows there the other day for a great deal. I am looking to get some and some new broad-heads.

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Ent in today and got what I think was the last tree stand.

They had a good pile of arrows and broad heads left as well as misc archery stuff.

At their prices, it's worth popping in to see if they have what you need.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts