Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys don't make fun of me for asking this but where is outcast located

****i'm not stupid, i'm from baldwin county, don't get to p'cola that much****

·
Banned
910 Posts
<H1>Outcast Bait & Tackle</H1>

3520 Barrancas Ave
Pensacola, FL 32507 <UL><LI class=number>(850) 457-1450</LI>[/list]<P class=number>

·
Registered
171 Posts
I been waiting for 2 yrs for them to get the online catalog up. Guess its not gonna happen.

Until then its bass pro shop. I love online shopping dont have to leave home and risk my life in local traffic.

·
Registered
258 Posts
It'll happen hopefully sooner rather than later. We should be able to let you know something fairly soon about the website. Heres our number if you can't find us. thanks 850-457-1450

Anthony

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Stay away from the big box stores!!!

Support your local businesses. Tommy and his guys are a wealth of information and they have competetive prices. We are lucky to have a tackle shop of thic caliber in the P'cola area. Yes there are others...... use any of them but please try to support locally owned businesses.

Bass Pro doesn't really care if you catch fish or not..............they don't contribute anything to our local economy much less local fishing...... they won't tell you how to rig for swordfish or whatever you are targeting........ local shops care, contribute, support and advise.... just walk in and ask a question..

sorry to derail and rant

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I definitely go to locals, whether sam's, j-m, mo's, I'd like to hit up outcast if I'm ever that way. I've been to bass pro in destin a few times just to look, last time I went the guy was given me some jazz about the 706z, don't remember what it was but he should've been at winn dixie not a fishing store.

·
Registered
1 Posts
VS200B

Posted 12/5/2007 4:34:28 PM

Snapper

Group: Forum Members

Last Login: Yesterday @ 2:31:18 PM

on barrancas just west of navy blvd

----------------------------------------------------------------

Better check that compass Sport:)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Crappie1962 (12/5/2007)I been waiting for 2 yrs for them to get the online catalog up. Guess its not gonna happen.

Until then its bass pro shop. I love online shopping dont have to leave home and risk my life in local traffic.

It's coming!!!! I promise you!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
internet catalog not available because their stuff is primarily over priced and in order to compete on the internet they would have decrease their prices significantly

1 - 15 of 15 Posts