Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All 3 of these for $500. Bind and fly ready. Well over $1000 worth for $500 is a deal. More pics if you want. Let me know. Price is firm but will trade for nice Compact carry in 45, or 9mm. No High Points!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Sorry pics didn't load first time.

Specs, The two larger ones are both EXI 450 kits I built, pretty much all top of the line parts . High speed servos with metal gears. Brushless Alpha 5200kv motors, Carbon Fiber Blades, Metal CNC swashplates and tail gears. The Gyro's on both are just sick. I know I'm leaving out alot but I have been building three planes at the same time and my brain is fried. Let me know and I can show them to anyone interested. The smaller one is a Art Tech Falcon 400 3D with upgraded parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumpdy bump. Come on. I know someone wants a great deal. They aren't that hard to fly. Just about 1500 times harder then the real thing but you can get it down. Any Heli guys out there from Desert Storm or shield? Be patriotic and buy these for your Country, your family, your Nation, whatever you need to say to yourself to justify buying these fine Heli's. :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Look at em. They are calling you out. These things can do moves that a real helis could never do. You will think your mind is playing tricks on you. Here is a video of one flying. it's not sped up at all.

Just so you can see the power. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
You're welcome to post an ad at our model field off Mobile Hwy (nfmi.org).

Also you should state make, model, power, all the particulars for them.

We have some guys that can make them do things you won't believe a helo could do.

Rick

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yep, what brand and model are they? They look to be HK450 kits with HK parts. I fly them already, and have plenty, but some other people might be interested in the details.

Stephen

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,184 Posts
Turtle,

How hard is it for a 9 year old beginner to fly these? How much area do you need to safely use them?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Turtle,

How hard is it for a 9 year old beginner to fly these? How much area do you need to safely use them?
In all honesty, unless they are one of those Asian genius super kids it will never happen. I was being serious when I said they are harder to fly then the real thing at least the one I fly, HH-53. Also, there are so many adjustments that if you don't know the ins and outs of helis it would be hard to keep them flying. They aren't really toys if they can decapitate someone.lol.:whistling:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
OK, what is the range from the control unit? Can we put it on the boat (I mean personal aircraft carrier) and send out on weedline recon?
If it's a standard radio control transmitter as used in most hobby aircraft you can fly the bird out of visual range and still have radio control over it, but since you couldn't see what attitude is was the range is useless. You never fly that far out that you can't see exactly what the aircraft is doing, be it airplane, helo or sailplane.

R/C helos like these are not toys and are not like flying an airplane, at all. But if an old codger like me can learn anybody with any common sense should be able to. A simulator program is very helpful for learning to control a R/C helo and is a lot cheaper than replacing parts. And unlke airplanes there are no "minor" helo crashes, most all require new blades, spindle shaft and main shaft, and that's as minor as it gets.

Look for my thread on the upcoming NFMI Open House this Saturday.

Rick

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think a Gopro would be pushing it and I would not fly over water myself. Like Star said, they are very easy to crash and not matter how minor the crash is, you will not fly till you replace something.

It's kinda why I'm getting out of helis. I think I hit the top of my skill level and I am getting more into FPV flying with planes and acro flying as well. Seems to cost me alot less., lol ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts