Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Some reason I don't believe the link you posted.

Sounds kinda strange to me but again it is only an arse hole. LOL.........

I would say what you post is 90% out of context. I just saw today where the ordered all the diplomates out of IRAQ. I really don't believe that he US told our Diplomates to pick up a gun or go take a hike. LOL

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deeplines (10/27/2007)Some reason I don't believe the link you posted.

Sounds kinda strange to me but again it is only an arse hole. LOL.........

I would say what you post is 90% out of context. I just saw today where the ordered all the diplomates out of IRAQ. I really don't believe that he US told our Diplomates to pick up a gun or go take a hike. LOL
Murph, I just thought it interesting that ...what the article had to say. That's all. The diplomats joined to serve, much like our servicemen and women. Why should they be able to turn down an "assignment"?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=U.S.+State+Department+to+Order+Diplomats+to+Serve+in+Iraq&btnG=Google+Search

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hell if they would guarantee me orders to where i wanted to go i would reenlist and stay til retirement. But since Icould end up anywhere, guess i'll have to pass for now!

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
""<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top>

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblFullMessage>Hell if they would guarantee me orders to where i wanted to go i would reenlist and stay til retirement. But since Icould end up anywhere, guess i'll have to pass for now! ""

Not only that, they make a hell of a lot more than you would. Not counting the perks.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts